Actively Looking for Volunteer in the 2019/20 Academic year
The individuals must have the ability to assist my project at the University especially in conducting a research project of Mycology and the field trips.
- Are between the ages of 24-60.
- Are unemployed/ semi-employed/ retired academic staff/ students (Internship).
- At least Undergraduate degree/ Master holder.
- Good communication skills in English language.
- Have been resident in the UK/ EU/ Australia/ NZ/ USA/ Canada/ Japan/ South Korea/Taiwan/ Malaysia/ Thailand/ Singapore/ Hong Kong/ S. Africa/ Argentina/ Chile/ Brazil.
For more information, please contact me : email@example.com and register here (Temporary Form)
Current/ next volunteer(s):
- Open to apply.
- Jan – May 2015: Marnie S. (Toronto, Canada)
- Mid-Nov 2013 – mid-Jan 2014: Chloé Pagés, (France)
- Mid-July – mid-Sept 2013: William Smedley , (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Feb – May 2013: Amanda Tas, M.Sc Environmental Science (Sweden)
- April 2012: Raffael (Germany), Ramona (Germany), Mehs (Russia) and Makcum (Russia)